Coega Development Corporation Learnerships
Contract Position in the Manufacturing (general but non-automotive but including clothing and textile) Industry.
Closing : 31 Oct 2013
To enter into a training contract, with formal instruction, at the training centre in Port Elizabeth. To train in the designated field until all prescribed outcomes have been met or the contract expires or is cancelled.
• A minimum of Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• Have not participated in a similar apprenticeship/learnership before.
• Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Want more opportunities? Then check out these offers
- Bidvest: Freight Forwarding Learnership Programme 2016
- 5FM’s mentorship opportunities 6 interns needed
- Free State SAPS: Basic Police Development Learning Programme 2016
- Landis+Gyr: Engineering Learnership Programme March 2016
- SAA Technical: Apprenticeship / Learnership Programme 2015
- Power Group: Learnership Programme 2016
- Stallion Security: Learnership Programme 2017
- SHA: Learnership Programme 2016
- SA Army: Military Skills Development Programme 2017
- Algoa FM Internship