Coega Development Corporation Learnerships
Contract Position in the Manufacturing (general but non-automotive but including clothing and textile) Industry.
Closing : 31 Oct 2013
To enter into a training contract, with formal instruction, at the training centre in Port Elizabeth. To train in the designated field until all prescribed outcomes have been met or the contract expires or is cancelled.
• A minimum of Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• Have not participated in a similar apprenticeship/learnership before.
• Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Want more opportunities? Then check out these offers
- Clicks: Pharmacist Assistance Learnership Programme
- Sanlam: Learnership Programme 2014
- SARS: Operations Contact Centre Learnership 2015
- Northern Cape SAPS: Basic Police Development Learning Programme 2016
- Massmart Learnerships For Unemployed Matriculants
- Learnership Opportinities at Anglo American (Kriel Colliery)
- Iemas: Short-term Insurance Learnership Programme 2014
- Eskom Learner Plant Operator Opportunities
- SABMiller: Packaging Learnership Opportunities
- Learnership Programme 2016 for Basic Police Development: Mpumalanga SAPS