Coega Development Corporation Learnerships
Contract Position in the Manufacturing (general but non-automotive but including clothing and textile) Industry.
Closing : 31 Oct 2013
To enter into a training contract, with formal instruction, at the training centre in Port Elizabeth. To train in the designated field until all prescribed outcomes have been met or the contract expires or is cancelled.
• A minimum of Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• Have not participated in a similar apprenticeship/learnership before.
• Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Want more opportunities? Then check out these offers
- Learnership 2015 / 2016 for a Plant Operator: Eskom
- Harmony Gold: Artisan Learnership Programme 2016
- Learnership Programme 2016: Metro Bus
- Tiger Wheel & Tyre: Learnership Programme 2015
- Learnership Opportunity at ACSA
- Eskom: Plant Operator Learnership Programme 2015
- Civilian Secretariat For Police Service: Work Integrated Programme 2016
- Sanlam: Learnership Programme 2014
- Coega: Learnership & Apprenticeship Programmes 2014
- Alexander Forbes: Learnership / Internship Programme 2015