Coega Development Corporation Learnerships
Contract Position in the Manufacturing (general but non-automotive but including clothing and textile) Industry.
Closing : 31 Oct 2013
To enter into a training contract, with formal instruction, at the training centre in Port Elizabeth. To train in the designated field until all prescribed outcomes have been met or the contract expires or is cancelled.
• A minimum of Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• Have not participated in a similar apprenticeship/learnership before.
• Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Want more opportunities? Then check out these offers
- Northam Booysendal Mine: Learnership Programme 2014
- Millward Brown: Junior Research Executive Opportunity
- SITA: IT Learnership Programme 2016
- Auction Volunteers Africa: Tutors for Matric Enrichment Programme Opportunities
- Eskom: Plant Operator Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017
- Mpumalanga Dept of Public Works: Learnership Programme 2014 / 2015
- SunGard Marketing Learnership
- Alexander Forbes: Learnership / Internship Programme 2015
- Learnership Programme 2016 for AECI: Chemical Operator
- Learnership Programme at Virgin Active South Africa