Coega Development Corporation Learnerships
Contract Position in the Manufacturing (general but non-automotive but including clothing and textile) Industry.
Closing : 31 Oct 2013
To enter into a training contract, with formal instruction, at the training centre in Port Elizabeth. To train in the designated field until all prescribed outcomes have been met or the contract expires or is cancelled.
• A minimum of Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• Have not participated in a similar apprenticeship/learnership before.
• Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Want more opportunities? Then check out these offers
- Apprenticeship Programme 2016: City of Cape Town
- Young Talent Development
- Coega: Learnership & Apprenticeship Programmes 2014
- Coega: Graduate / Internship Opportunities
- IPID: Learnership Programme 2015
- Glencore: Artisan Learnership Programme 2016
- Ampth Pathalogists: Phlebotomy Learnership Programme
- Gold Fields: Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016
- Career Opportunities 2016: Eskom
- Guarantee Trust: Microfinance Work Readiness Programme August 2015