Coega Development Corporation Learnerships
Contract Position in the Manufacturing (general but non-automotive but including clothing and textile) Industry.
Closing : 31 Oct 2013
To enter into a training contract, with formal instruction, at the training centre in Port Elizabeth. To train in the designated field until all prescribed outcomes have been met or the contract expires or is cancelled.
• A minimum of Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
• Have not participated in a similar apprenticeship/learnership before.
• Applicants must be South African Citizens.
Want more opportunities? Then check out these offers
- Apprenticeship Programme 2016: Volvo
- SAA Technical: Apprenticeship / Learnership Programme 2015
- Limpopo Gov: Internal Auditing Graduate Learnership Programme 2014
- The Future Creation: Bridging Programmes 2015
- Contact Centre Learnership
- Netcare: Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2016
- Royal Bafokeng Platinum: Learner Programme 2014 / 2015
- Northam Booysendal Mine Learnership Opportunities
- Distell: Packaging Operations Learnership Programme 2014 / 2014
- Transnet Youth Recruitment