Computershare are looking for a bright, talented and unemployed Graduate, in the MD’s office working closely with the people team and respective stakeholders.
- Responsible for scheduling Change Initiatives and related reporting.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and engagement with Computershare South Africa Leadership team on admin related topics.
Responsible for BBBEE recording keeping initiatives and associated administrative activities’
Providing training administration:
- Liaise with managers regarding training dates.
- Liaise with accredited training provider.
- Responsible for general reporting and administration activities.
- Maintain record of all learnership registration and study bursary documents.
- Maintain record of all training payment requisition.
- Managing risk by ensuring that only accredited training providers are used.
- Coordinate employee wellness initiatives.
- Support employee recognition activities and administrative related responsibilities.
- Excellent Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service
- Intermediate to advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
- Time management
- Conflict handling
- Purple People team values
- Ability to communicate and engage at different levels
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Degree or Honours in Industrial Psychology/Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development –
- 1 year generalist HR experience in an Admin role
- Basic knowledge of HR related legislations