Website Execz® Executive Placements
Execz® Executive Placements
Type of Business:
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. Will communicate with clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy.
· Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
· Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
· Assist in claims management.
· Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
· Achieve target budgets.
· Minimize risk of financial loss.
· Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
· Direct information for claimants.
· Preside over claims investigations.
· Review insurance policies.
· Manage insurance data for reports.
· Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
· Determine premium rates.
· Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
· Market research.
· Market analysis.
· Recruit and solicit clients.
· Assess clients’ needs and goals.
· Recommend strategies.
· Execute strategies.
· Monitor accounts.
· Identify new opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
· 3 – 5 years’ experience
· Must have RE5
· Must have NQF 4 qualifications.
· They must have a book of +- R750 000 per annum
· Well spoken
· Strictly Must have Sales Experience in an Insurance Company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org