Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
Constantia Kloof, West Rand
Type of Business:
R 15 000.00 (Plus override commission on all the Financial Advisors.)
Responsible for supervising operations within an insurance practice. Manages adjusters, investigators, and appraisers. Insures claims are processed in a timely manner and resolves issues that arise during process.
· Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
· Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
· Assist in claims management.
· Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
· Achieve target budgets.
· Minimize risk of financial loss.
· Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
· Direct information for claimants.
· Preside over claims investigations.
· Review insurance policies.
· Manage insurance data for reports.
· Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
· Determine premium rates.
· Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 3 – 5 years’ experience
· Management experience in an Insurance company
· Must have RE5
· Must have NQF 5 qualifications
· Well spoken
· Strictly Must have Sales Experience in an Insurance Company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com