Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
Permanent (Start Date 01 July 2019)
Type of Business:
Education / School
R 24 000 pm
· To teach Math’s to groups of students from all abilities across years 8 –10.
· To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
· To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
· To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
· To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
· To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
· To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
· To deal with inappropriate behavior quickly and effectively according to the school behavior policy.
· To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
· To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
· To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy.
· To ensure that there is a high standard of display work in the classroom, which is changed frequently.
· To keep work areas tidy and well organized.
· To attend scheduled meetings in the Math’s Department and school.
· To work with colleagues in the Math’s Department to formulate plans which have coherence and relevance to the needs of the individual students and to the aims and objectives of SVCS.
· To ensure that all work in the Math’s Department reflects the distinctive ethos of SVCS.
· To help develop Math’s resources for the school VLE.
· To participate in Math’s events such as trips and primary liaison.
Key Performance Area:
· Teach – Grade 8 – 10
· Curriculum support and well-equipped classroom
· Education Bachelor’s Degree
· Sace Registered
· Teach Math’s
· +2 years working experience in teaching Afrikaans after graduation
· Experience in teaching children with special needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com