Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
SOUTH-AFRICAN MALES ONLY!!!
Saudi Arabia (Applicant must reside in Gauteng)
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
The job purposes are to manage all Total Quality Management issues in the company including maintaining ISO certification, ensuring TQM systems implementation, updating company TQM systems and procedures, proposing improvement to company performance and conducting various TQM training courses and awareness for all level in the company including top management in addition to leaders of government and private sectors.
In addition, the job will develop the annual audit plan and overseeing any improvement related channels (e.g. e-suggestions system, e-QIR system).
Leads all activities of Total Quality Management (TQM) in the Company which include:
· Preparing and updating MPC quality manual and common company procedures.
· Ensuring the implementation of MPC quality management system in all departments and functions.
· Assessing MPC Quality Management System, analysing the result and providing improvement solutions and proposals to top management through TQM manager.
· Planning, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of top management and TQM manager instructions to improve MPC Quality Management System.
· Reporting MPC Quality Management System status to top management through TQM manager.
· Managing, coordinating and following up MPC quality incident reporting system and the idea proposal system and ensuring these systems implementation.
· Develop and facilitate the annual internal audit plan using the e-Audit System.
· Associate with SH / MR in nominating, training, and qualifying the Internal Auditors to monitor the Company’s Integrated Management System.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum education level is secondary school with minimum 10 years of experience; 8 years in laboratory, operation or maintenance and minimum 2 years in total quality field with demonstrating high understanding of TQM standards, principles, concepts and tools. This job can be filled with a bachelor degree in industrial engineering or business administration with minimum experience 2 years in total quality field with demonstrating high understanding of TQM standards, principles, concepts, tools and MPC processes sequence and interaction.
· The minimum body of knowledge required for this job is:
· Quality management system (QMS) Auditor/lead auditor course.
· Statistical process control (SPC).
· Problem solving and decision making.
· Team building.
· Train the trainer.
· Understanding of TQM principles and standards.
· Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices principles and standard.
· Understanding of Safety, Health, and Environment Management system standards and procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org