Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
SOUTH-AFRICAN MALES ONLY!!!
Saudi Arabia (Applicant must reside in Gauteng)
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
Responsible for accurately performing approved test methods on a routine basis from raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
· Test accurately process effluents and finished products for approval of the products.
· All results of lab tests are carried out in line with standard operating procedures.
· Prepare and standardise lab reagents and standard solutions for testing.
· All standardised reagents are within acceptable control limits at specified intervals.
· Review the laboratory equipment, spare parts and consumables stock levels to establish minimum stocking levels needed to minimise the instrument downtime.
· Minimise instrument down time.
· Maintain equipment and workplace clean and tidy for safe and orderly working conditions.
· Accident free, clean and tidy work place.
· Responsible to prepare guidelines and work instructions for test methods to establish standard test procedures.
· Up dated guidelines and work instructions for test methods are in place.
Health, Safety and Environment
· Responsible for implementing all HSE guidelines and regulations within acceptable norms and standard.
· All HSE guidelines and regulations are followed.
Training and Development
· Train and upgrade less experienced technicians on new working procedures and safety precautions for safe and efficient maintenance work.
· All technicians are trained to meet the approved standards of performance.
· Calibrate chemical reagents to ensure the accuracy of readings and outputs.
· All chemical reagents are calibrated in line with standard procedures.
· Regular contract with Plant Operators and Shift Boss regarding equipment maintenance and repair.
· Works according to well-designed procedures, clearly set procedures or craft standards.
· Work is subject to detailed checks at regular intervals.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Good communication skills in English.
· Technical diploma in chemistry or equivalent.
· 5-7 years laboratory experience preferably in similar industry.
· Attention to detail, analytical thinking, communication skills, PC literacy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org