Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
SOUTH-AFRICAN RESIDENTS ONLY!!!
Implement, maintain and continually improve the Company’s Integrated Management System aligned with adopted standards, policy and requirements.
· Implement Company-Wide Integrated Management System to meet the objectives and directives of Management.
· Implement the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 45001 certification/re-certification process throughout the Company (as per scope detailed in company manual).
· Closely work under the direction of Section Head to develop and maintain Company’s Integrated Management System (Policies, Manual, Procedures and Records) and regularly review them as per requirement.
· Implement the Internal Audit System to ensure compliance of established systems to International Standards and Legal Regulations.
· Monitor and follow-up the Internal / External Audit Status and Performance and prepare monthly summary report to Management for review and improvement.
· Associate with SH / MR in nominating, training, and qualifying the Internal Auditors to monitor the Company’s Integrated Management System.
· Provide guidance and advice to Department Managers to help them maintain and comply with the Company’s Integrated Management System.
· Support SH / MR in implementing the management related policies and follow-up with concerned parties to meet Company Objectives.
· Coordinate the preparation, implementation and monitoring of Company Annual Business Objectives / Plan (Objectives, Strategies and Measures).
· Establishing IMS Documents.
· Conducting IMS Training.
· Performing IMS Internal Audits.
Skills and Qualifications:
· University Degree preferably in Engineering or Management. Certification in ISO 9001 and Internal Quality Auditing System.
· Minimum 7 yrs. experience in Quality Management and ISO 9001 in mining or petrochemical / related industry.
· Full knowledge of International Standards ISO 9001.
· Required knowledge of International Standard ISO 14001.
· Required knowledge of ISO 45001 Standard.
· Required knowledge of ISO 50001 Standard.
· Knowledge on Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management and Training practices.
· Hands on Safety, Health and Environment Management System, Standards and Policies/Procedures.
· Communication and Presentation Skills.
· Analytical thinking.
· Quality focus.
· Result orientation.
· High initiatives
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org