Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
SOUTH-AFRICAN RESIDENTS ONLY!!!
Responsible for setting up condition monitoring program for all critical rotating equipment in a Phosphate company. Organize base line and periodic data collection, assess machinery conditions and generate reports. Review condition monitoring schedule and revise as necessary. Maintain history and trends.
· Define basic requirements for setting up effective CM program.
· Assess quantum of work, resources required.
· Decide and arrange for manpower and tools sourcing. Inside or outsourcing.
· Review criticality and RCM recommendation of CM for each plant and prepare revised schedule, if required.
· Create data for assets.
· Prepare procedure for condition monitoring.
· Prepare strategy for data collection, analysis and reporting.
· Prepare formats for reporting.
· Prepare analyser and software for condition monitoring requirement.
· Ensure data collection and analysis as per schedule.
· Ensure data storage and trending in standard format.
· Ensure timely release of reports.
· Release periodic summary reports for health of critical equipment.
· Monitor effectiveness of the condition monitoring program.
· Evaluate performance of condition monitoring contractor.
· Evaluate in-house vs outsourcing condition monitoring resources.
· Carryout cost analysis in terms of time / manpower and improved reliability.
· Carryout continual improvement.
· Works according to a well-designed procedures as per MPC policies & regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Mech. Engineering Bachelor degree or equivalent with ISO 18436-2 Category -3 Vibration analyst
· Minimum 10 years in condition based maintenance of rotating equipment in a process industry.
· To have Leadership and management sense
· To have decision making and problem solving skills
· To effectively relate problems with probable causes and provide effective recommendations.
· Use of PC, MS-Office
· Good knowledge of oil analysis and thermography.
· Safety Implementation / Compliance
· Quality improvement.
· Knowledge Development
· Cost Reduction
· Meeting production targets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org