Website Execz Exeutive Placements®
Execz Exeutive Placements®
Type of Business:
R 10 000 to R 37 400 p.m.
SOUTH-AFRICAN RESIDENTS ONLY!!!
· Responsible for setting up condition monitoring program for all critical rotating equipment in a Phosphate company. Organize base line and periodic data collection, assess machinery conditions and generate reports. Review condition monitoring schedule and revise as necessary. Maintain history and trends.
· Define basic requirements for setting up effective CM program, assess quantum of work, resources as required.
· Decide and arrange for manpower tools sourcing such as Inside or outside outsourcing.
· Review criticality and RCM recommendation of CM for each plant and prepare revised schedule, if required.
· Prepare procedure for condition monitoring and strategy for data collection, analysis and formats reporting.
· Release periodic summary reports for the health of critical equipment and ensure timely release of reports.
· Monitor effectiveness of the condition monitoring program.
· Evaluate performance of condition monitoring contractor and in-house vs outsourcing CM resources.
· Carryout cost analysis in terms of time / manpower and improved reliability.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with ISO-18436-2 Category 3 Vibration Analyst.
· Minimum 10 years in condition based maintenance of rotating equipment in a process industry.
· Well spoken.
· English speaking.
· Good knowledge for oil analysis and thermography.
· To have Leadership and management sense, decision making and problem solving skills.
· Effectively relate/solve the problems with probable causes and provide effective recommendations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com