Lesedi Local Municipality invites applications for 81 learnership opportunities in the following areas:
- National Certificate:Â Water and Wastewater Process (NQF Level 3) 10 Positions
- National Certificate:Â Water and Wastewater Reticulation Services (NQF Level 2) 12 Positions
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Fire and Rescue Operations (NQF Level 4) 10 Positions
- National Certificate: Landscaping (NQF Level 3) 24 Positions
- National Certificate: Constructions: Roadworks (NQF Level 3) 10 Positions
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Archives and Records Management (NQF Level 4) 15 Positions
Stipend as per LGSeta regulation
- Must have Grade 12 or equivalent. Tertiary Qualification will be an advantage.
- Preference will be given to Lesedi Local Municipality residents.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years.
- A valid driver’s license will be added advantage.
- The leaner will be required to enter into a Learnerships agreement.
How to apply
Closing Date is Â 24 November 2017
Applications must be lodged at: Enquiries, Corner HF Verwoerd and Louw Street, Heidelberg, 1438 or PO Box 201, Heidelberg,1441
Contact person: Teboho Tsoku/Babi Mohale on 016 492 0099/ 016 492 0095