An exciting learnership opportunity has opened up at Momentum for young people who have completed a Grade 12 qualification.
Momentum Short-term Insurance, in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority), is offering young South Africans a fantastic learning opportunity in the short-term insurance industry.
The Learnership Programme, which will commence in February 2018 at the head office in Centurion, offers participants the opportunity to develop their skills and gain short-term-insurance specific experience. Furthermore, successful graduates of this programme will receive a formal National Certificate: Short-Term Insurance, NQF level 4.
Participants of the learnership will receive a fixed monthly allowance.
- Be aged between 18 and 25 years
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Passed Matric (a pass in mathematics, maths literacy or accounting will be beneficial)
- Be computer literate
- Currently unemployed or no work experience
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered for any other learnership
- Interested in pursuing a career in Short-term Insurance
- Have a passion for learning and the business environment
- Have a clean criminal and credit record
- A keen interest in learning
- Is committed to completing the learnership
- Is determined to succeed
- Has a positive attitude
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Has a good sense of judgement
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Is self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Has good problem solving/initiative
- Is service oriented
- Is results oriented
- Has great attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Is action oriented
Applications close on 14 November 2017. Please send through your CV to [email protected]. The CV should be a maximum of two pages and include certified copies of your matric certificate and ID document. Please put the following detail in the subject line of the email : Short-Term Learnership 2018.
For any queries contact Griet on (012) 675 3319 or email [email protected]
NB. This position will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.