Liberty offers Actuarial Science bursaries to full-time students from their second year of study. A Liberty bursary covers tuition; accommodation, meals and a travel allowance (where applicable); support; networking opportunities and vacation work. You will be guaranteed employment once you have completed your studies at university.
- Maintain continuous excellent academic performance in all modules in first year of study;
- Maintain an overall average above 60% and average 65% or more for mathematical and actuarial modules;
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various olympiads, etc. is an added advantage; and
- South African citizen by birth or descent.
- All tuition.
- Accommodation with meals.
- General and book allowance.
- Travel allowance (where applicable).
- Academic and emotional support.
- Good networking opportunities.
- Vacation work from second year.
Application deadline: 31 July 2018
For more info click on the below link: